Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need advice on introducing a younger cat that is aggressive to my older cat. Both are females. Help!?

My Older cat is 12yrs. She has been my only pet. Over the Holidays, I adopted a lost cat approx 1 1/2 yrs old. The new cat is very aggressive towards my cat. My cat is declawed. The new cat is not.She is very sweet with people. I have to keep them separated. Please help me with any suggestions?I need advice on introducing a younger cat that is aggressive to my older cat. Both are females. Help!?
Feliway!


Cheaper on eBay


it cured my kitten when he was third male and even trying to attack the large poodleI need advice on introducing a younger cat that is aggressive to my older cat. Both are females. Help!?
introduce them very very slow, but make sure to give your older pet a lot of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment