Saturday, July 31, 2010

FASHION ADVICE!!!HELP!?

Um, I have jingle bells for earrings %26amp; they have a green %26amp; white little bow on them. I'm planning on wearing a Santa hat to school. That's of course (white %26amp; Red). I don't know what to wear with that. I'm planning on wearing a white shirt %26amp; putting my hair down. Technically, I also want to wear a brown or navy blue sweater, would that matter?FASHION ADVICE!!!HELP!?
White shirt, navy sweater, hair down, jeans, and earings :)FASHION ADVICE!!!HELP!?
I would advise against wearing any of it. That's almost like saying you're the girl with cat hair on her sweater sitting all by herself at the party. Basically guys won't really dig it.
where a red top and white Boots with a white belt and dye your hair red if you can put on streaks red of course and you will look great
stick with a the white shirt only
No I don't think it would matter.
a red or green sweater would be much much better

No comments:

Post a Comment