Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm hosting a goin away party and im hosting it by myself so i need a lot of advice, can you help?

See im doing this alone and the guest of honor doesnt know so i need to know what to cook, what to plan and what to do at the party, so i need a lot of help. thanks for your timeI'm hosting a goin away party and im hosting it by myself so i need a lot of advice, can you help?
I think I would have all the guest bring a picture or something that remends them of this person and put it all in a scrapbook with farewell notes and signatures. I think I would go with heavy appetizers so people could mingle more if this is their last chance to see each other and I would take tons of pictures and put them on a disc so they would remember me. If I was really close to the person I would give them something of mine that means alot so they will have something to remind them of me if they get homesickI'm hosting a goin away party and im hosting it by myself so i need a lot of advice, can you help?
If you have to ask keep it simple. How many people? If it is too much have it catered!

No comments:

Post a Comment