Saturday, July 31, 2010

Needing some work out advice.. help?

I'm about 5'8, 147 pounds. I have a flat midsection but I want to tone it up, it's a little fatty. I also have some love handles going on. And basically i'd like to tone up my whole body. Could anyone recommend a workout video and work outs that might help me get toned up? I'd like to get toned up before around May/June. I've searched for trainers and what not but where i'm from, it's seemingly impossible. lol. Any advice??Needing some work out advice.. help?
I don't think you really need to burn much fat at 5'8'', 147 pounds, so I'd suggest just doing some callisthenics. High rep, full crunches will help tone your stomach. Pushups for your triceps, some lightweight curls if you want for biceps.





Do all weights in sets of 10 - 15 reps. Do maybe 20 crunches at a time. Adjust if it's too easy or too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment