Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am about to enter high school and I was wondering if anyone had any good advice that will help me survive it

I am gonna be a freshman and I have some what of an idea of what to expect, but I have no idea how I can stand the next four years, which include dealing with my ex-boyfriend and an evil gym teacher among other things. So good advice will be appreciated. Thanks.I am about to enter high school and I was wondering if anyone had any good advice that will help me survive it
Freshman year isn't that bad at all. You'll be fine with your ex-boyfriend. You'll meet TONS of new people and you won't have to ';deal'; with him for the next four years. Four years is a long time, but it'll go by quicker than you can imagine. Your exboyfriend will a minor problem you'll face...not saying you'll face a lot worse, but things happen- bad and good.





Your gym teacher will probably only be a trouble for you for that year and honestly, you won't have to deal with him/her anymore. Maybe you won't even have them as a gym teacher. But if you do, they'll be other kids in the class that will have to deal with them with you. Don't be shy because no one will remember ';the time you slipped and fell'; or ';the time you were the slowest runner during laps'; in a couple of years.





Basically, don't stress and things will be a lot easier. Make many friends, study hard, get into new things, take the good with the bad, and learn from mistakes.I am about to enter high school and I was wondering if anyone had any good advice that will help me survive it
don't worry about what other people say or do, because most people are stupid anyway (especially high-schoolers).
Study hard....join some after school activities make some new friends and possibly a new b/f
Just remember this, don't take everything personal and be your self

No comments:

Post a Comment