Sunday, July 25, 2010

Help!Do you guys think this is rude or just an advice for my girlfriend?

There is this girl in my girlfriend's and I class who tells my girlfriend what seems to be advice but at the same time, it seems rude.She tells my girlfriend that she should watch out for the other girls at my school because they will try to take me away from her because of my looks.She tells my girlfriend in front of me that she has a cute boyfriend, which is me.Help!Do you guys think this is rude or just an advice for my girlfriend?
well not really if there best friends its honesty and that's what best friend expect from one another weather if it hurts or not and your girlfriend probably takes it as a complement i know i did when my bf told me my boyfriend was cute hey girls can look but not touch!Help!Do you guys think this is rude or just an advice for my girlfriend?
tell that other girl to back off of your girl and leave her alone

No comments:

Post a Comment