Sunday, July 25, 2010

I really need advice... Help with expressing my feelings.?

I've looked around and read some comments regarding my question... However, I'm terribly shy and horrible and the dating thing. I'm 22 and met this really wonderful boy (he's 23) and have gotten to know him as a friend. I've been told that he likes me: he watches me, smiles, makes small talk and when he does talk me, he stutters, babbles and seems really nervous. We went out, I met his friends and he kept smiling, staring at me through the date. He was very open and loud with his friends, but very quiet and soft with me. They would tell me how great he is, etc. He did frop some very subtle hints to me about going out again, but they jsut went over my head until it was too late. Then, I was told by one of his friends that he is really a outgoing, funny guy who tells it like it is, but is VERY shy when it comes to dating...





We have continued to talk and I even blurted out that I really would like to get together again, then proceeded to say, ';... but if you're not interested.'; He answered quickly with a smile and a ';No. We can do that.'; The planning feel through because of a family death on my side, but I still make time to see him. He has continued to be really shy around me and vice versa. I believe that is he wasn't interested, he would come out and say something... knowing that I am interested.





I would like to express how I feel about him. I'm better at writing my feelings, since I get so nervous and end up clamming up. I have his email, I want to write this with an invite out for coffee. What's the opinion? Is he interested, just shy like me and will the email help put it out on the table?





Any advice will be helpful...I really need advice... Help with expressing my feelings.?
HE LIKES YOU DAMN IT!!!!!


ppl wish someone was interested in them and here you are taking it soooooooooo slow. DIVE IN!!! I really need advice... Help with expressing my feelings.?
I wouldn't write an email because that would be corny and ackward especially when you develop a relationship through the internet and not in person. Invite him to go out to the movies or something and talk to him and tell him that you like him and all.
O_o id say would you go to a movie or a place where it would be...nice





idk try to nuge him
adopt whichever way u are comfortable wid, and bring out ur best wid it! go ahead!
hi how r u?hope well.i went through your question and i came to know dat the boy is not mentally fit 4 u.either he is kidding with u or he doesnt like u at all.if he does like u den he would nt hav done wth u.his frnds r similar like him too.always listen to yourself dont let anyone to force u or convince u coz i hav gone through d same stage where my frndz force me to get into a relationshp.pls b practical dont b emotional.and last of all tere r so many gud luuking guys waiting 4 u.one of them is answering u now.why 2 run after that stupid guy.search 4 the other.bye rply me abhishekb43@yahoo.com
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment