Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weird feeling in my leg...seek medical advice. Help?

I have this weird feeling in my right leg, below the knee. It started out kindof like a clicking sensation, but very small, and now its kindof bigger. I'm in no pain, it just feels word, but I'm concerned, and am known to have panic attacks if I think about it too much. Anyone know what it may be? Any advice?Weird feeling in my leg...seek medical advice. Help?
If it continues, go see a doctor, if for nothing else, to make sure you are ok. I don't know how old you are, but as we age, sometimes we ';click'; and have other things happen that aren't serious, just a sign of getting older.





I'm sorry you have panic attacks, I had them years ago and know what you're going through. I had it so badly that I could barely leave my home. I went for therapy for a short while, and then taught myself how to get through the panic attacks. Speak to your doctor about possibly seeing a therapist for a little while, or possibly getting on medication.


I hope you get through this, as I said I know what you're going through.





God bless - : )Weird feeling in my leg...seek medical advice. Help?
ur joints, might be damaged, somethings there are no pain because the nerve is damaged, you really should go see a doctor about it, before it turns in to something serious.
please just go see a doctor and please do not have any panic attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment