Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Advice, help?

Hmm... I've asked YahooAnswers if this guy likes me which pretty much everyone seems to think so. However... it doesn't seem like there's anything I can do even if I was convinced that he likes me. I've never, ever gotten a chance to talk to him. We're both 'closed' to each other, it doesn't seem like anything's ever going to change. I don't think there's really anything that I can do without making a complete fool of myself, and I was wondering... is there anything I can do? Alternatives? It doesn't seem like anything's ever going to happen... he never looks at me. When I look at him I feel like I've been caught at a crime or something.. that's how he treats me. i'm willing to do a lot...Advice, help?
First of all.. if you feel like he is going to treat you horribly, then don't bother, he's not worth it... just something to consider...





The best thing to do might be to get his e-mail/facebook/myspace so you two can start talking online. A lot of times it can be easier to get to talk to someone online. To do that, be bold!.. Get a sticky note with your info on it and figure out a cute and brave way to give it to him.. See if he responds.. if not.. well then I don't know if he is interested, and you might have to move on... best of luck though!

No comments:

Post a Comment