Sunday, July 25, 2010

Help Advice Please!?

OK Well I've been trying now for a while to sing from my diaphram and I'm still unable too. So any ideas of wat I should do? I have no idea. I;ve like tried everything! Cuz Well I also sing for English masses at my church,and I sometimes don't warm up like I should, and I know that is bad. So i have to get in the habit of doing that. I fgure its a must. And how should I warm up like what should i do! Thanks I could use all the advice I need. Thanks





PaulaHelp Advice Please!?
google singing advice and singling lessons. there is a lot of stuff put thereHelp Advice Please!?
ask Jesus for help.
YOu must always do a warm up. Do a breathing excercise, for a different count every time. Keep throat mositened. Practice in advance, maybe with a karaoke machine. ALlow yourself to dance, if you feel like it, but refrain if the program you're in doesn't allow it, when actually performing.
This is very simple. First if you think of a baby, the always use their diaphragms to breath. The best way for you to figure out how to do this is to lie flat on your back. No pillows under your head...put one under your Knees so that your back doesn't bend the wrong way. Then picture the top of your head being held by a string to the ceiling. This will open up your correct breathing methods. If you also picture filling a pillow of air, you will be able to sing much more. Don't worry about you looking fat...just breath with your stomach blowing out, and then in...Its that simple. If you have a hard time doing it...hold your nose shut and don't move your shoulders..then you will do it properly.
Go to this website and order their dvd. The camp which is 4 days long (and very affordable) is unbelievable. Watch the videos to see what happens during it to your voice. It is all about learning to sing correctly whether you are a professional or not. Check it out!





http://www.beautifulsinging.com/
lay down flat on your back, and sing. this forces you to sing from your diaphram!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment