Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need help and advice from some single moms please!?

My boyfriend has gotten cold feet and doesn't want to raise our baby together now that I'm pregnant. I'd love to hear from some single mothers how they have raised their kids without a father in the baby's life. How did you work and raise the child? Is there any affordable childcare out there? Advice please!I need help and advice from some single moms please!?
well i have raised my daughter for 2 1/2 years by myself. i worked full time and i got assistance from the government to help with daycare cost. i also lived on my own and had my own vehicle, just remember that this baby is your life now and do everything you can to be there for her. i remember what it was like when her dad left me, but i kept my head high and now im married to another man. and my ex has to see how happy his daughter is without him. and thats the best revenge there is.I need help and advice from some single moms please!?
My mom raised me by myself. We have even talked about how she did it.


1. Try to find family or friends that will watch the child for a reduced price (or free). If not go to family services and they will get the state to pay for it.


2. Don't do credit cards. Unless you KNOW you can pay it off at the end of the month. DON'T! She would buy lots of clothes for me, and there was no husband there to say no, so we maxed out some credit cards and had to fial for bankrupsy.


3. Try to find a job where you can be home part of the time. Like an in home daycare (you wont need to pay for childcare). You can watch 4 kids in your home without a licence. Some stay at home moms sell things on E bay.


4. A good lawyer will pay off. He will be able to get you hundreds more for child support. For example: My friends dad pays $200 a month for 3 girls. My dad pays $450 for just me + half of everything, and he pays medical. The extra money is really needed when there is only one parent!


5. Look for sales! Dont pay big bucks on baby clothes. They wont get to wear them very long. One thing my mom and I try to do is buy clothes when there are sales. Like post holiday sales, or buy your winter coat in March or April. We also buy our food at discount stores. It really saves money. Planning a menu and buying what is on the menu helps some people to not pay extra for food.


Those are the major things that helped my mom and I. Now I'm going to college and that is a whole other story. I have to have lots of scholarships and financial aid, but Im going in 2010! I hope this helps, and congrats on the new baby!





*** I'm sorry for the spelling, the spell check was off and I have been shopping all day!
The State has some program called GAIN they can help!!! Good luck...Dont ever give up!
Make sure the father's name is spelled correctly (and it shows his full legal name) on the birth certificate document.


While you're still in speaking terms with him, try to find out what his social security number is, and keep this record handy somewhere.





He's about to run off and abandon you when you need him the most. REAL men will stand by your side and help you raise the child they had help create themselves. Boys who are trapped in a man's body, are not ready to be fathers and husbands, and will abandon you.





I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way that your bf is not a man after all. You will need to produce the birth certificate to file legal papers and force the child's deadbeat dad to start making child support payments. No matter what state he flees to, his child support payment obligations will always follow him, unless he steals somebody's identity and starts using another name and social security number.
Don't people believe in waiting to have kids until they are married any more?
i personally am not a single mother..but my mom is...i turn 16 in 2 days soo i can get a job to help her soon...but it has been really hard growing up with just one income...but you'll get through it dont worry the lord will help you when u need it the most just believe...every time my mom gets in debt the lord always helps her and we get through it...best of wishes to you... %26lt;333
I've been doing it for 13 years. We've had a pretty good life without the dad in the picture at all. It isnt the ideal situation but I have a lot of ideas that you could use that helped me. email me or we can use yahoo chat 鈾?It will work out for you if you get your head straight right now and stick with your plan.
Do EXACTLY as ';corporate america'; stated.





Good luck to you!
Take his butt to court and get child support payments to help with the expenses. If he was there for the fun, then he is there until the bitter end.
THE STATE will help u pay child care so you can work just have to keep in mind 24/7 its about ur kids and raising them right and loving them showing them ur a hard working mother u can do this! and if u work hard and surround yourself with GOOD people that are respwctful u will meet a good man one day like i finaly did good luck
i have a 4 year old and i did it!!! if u are financially unstable the state can help you with child care and medical assistance until u are financially set. its hard
Dear Martie, wrong move getting pregnant not being shure about u'r bboyfriend...%26amp;... also not being married; ';U';r chances r :


#1. Have the baby %26amp; u'r life will be messt-up[not able 2 finish u'r education, carear, etc.]


#2. Give the baby 2 adoption agency %26amp; hope will find a better family w/better future;


#3. Marry an older-rich guy able 2 support ';U'; %26amp; the baby


#4. Give him 2 u'r parents/grandparents 2 raise him.


My daughter was like ';U'; her son is now 9yrs.old she was married 4 times, moved 2 3 states; no education; no experience, %26amp; she's 34 now...... do the math 4 u'r future......
pray. its hard raising kids no matter how great your circumstances are..... always gotta pray..








good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment