Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need some really good advice/help..?

I'm in love with someone but my parents don't allow boys to call my house and there not OK with dating. We do go to the same school and yes I have a cellphone but I don't know how to tell him he can't call my house %26amp; I'm worried that if he calls and my parents around they might get nosey and asked who it was.I need some really good advice/help..?
I have had this problem, why don't you just call him? Or have a mutual friend call you when he wants to talk to you and tell you to call him. Thats what I did or you can give him a time to call and be sure to be on the phone (call time a temperature if you have to) and just click over when he calls that way the phone wont ring and they wont have to know.I need some really good advice/help..?
I am a Father of five so from a parent view I will try to answer without prejudice. First of all I dont know how old you are an dif your parents arent letting you date then I will assume your still young! If that the case your NOT in love so get over it. There will be plenty of time to fall in love dont rush it. The adult world isnt all you think it is. Listen to your parents they have your best interest in mind. You will later thank them and turn out to be a good parent yourself
Well just give him your cell # keep your ohone close to you has possible.And if they ask just say 'oh one of my friends at school' ' or someone called the wrong # on my cell good what a werido'.Just make a excuse saying a sales person called your cell or a radomn pranked called you.You don't have to tell this guy he can't call your house just simply write your cell # on a peice of paper.And if he questions you just smile and say 'Uh..I'm grounded but what they don't know can't hurt them'Or just say'Strict parents' and grin all nice and stuff.It's has simple has that so remebre excuses to give to parents if they ask..are..





1.A sales person or radomn called your #





2.Your friend called and said she try to call your home # but it was busy or that she couldn't get throu your home# and had a major question to ask you.





Well be creative not to creative thats what I can think of.So far good luck then%26lt;3
I don't know your age, but all I can say is that I have been in your shoes before and if I had to do it all over again I would do things diff. My parents were strict on me like that to and I did like all these other foolish people are telling you to do as of this very moment. I thought I could always out smart my parents and lie and sneak around their backs, but truth of the matter is they always seemed to find out. They never trusted me since then. Trust is a serious thing and should not be played with especially when the ones you hurt the most are yourself and your mom and dad. Always remember that whenever you are thinking of doing something wrong and against your parents wishes that just because they can't see you do it, the Lord does SEE and HEAR all...Pray and he will show you the right way my dear child...NEVER disobey your adults it will come back and bite you in your ***. Been there and done that and now I am married and have a child of my own and would expect the same from him.
I question that you are really ';in love'; if you are not even old enough to have boys call your house. Just talk to him at school. Let him know your parents rules and that you don't want to break them. When you are old enough, he will still be there and if he's not, there will be plenty of other boys.
Don't hurry life, enjoy it. Talk to him at school and email and such. Be honest. Tell him what your parents request. Good men honor adult rules. Don't be embarrassed about your parents stance, either, so what - it sucks, but hey if you don't think it is a big deal, then he will feel strange thinking it is one, too. Hang out, enjoy life. And hey, can't you just ask your parents if you can have him call you every now and then. You are not asking for dates, just phone conversations. They may appreciate the honesty. Bargain with them a little...maybe they just need to be asked and you prove you have a little adult thoughts going on - and hey....don't rush to be in love. Love is really tough and there are many men out there they will blow your socks off throughout life and that is some seriously fun stuff! It just gets better....hang on for the ride!
HI, I DO NOT KNOW HOW OLD U ARE BUT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT AND SO HAVE MILLIONS OF US GIRLS. I ENDED UP MARRIED AT 16 BECAUSE OF MIS-COMMUNICATION WITH MY PARENTS.


I HID IT FROM MY PARENTS I AM NOT SAYING IT WAS RIGHT OR WRONG BUT I SHOULD HAVE TOLD MY PARENTS INSTEAD I SNUCK AROUND A LOT AND THEN THEY WERE LIKE GET MARRIED. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 10 YRS.(LUCKY WE ARE) NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW OLD U ARE BUT I COULD NOT TELL MY PARENTS AT 16 BECAUSE MY DAD DID NOT WANT ME TO DATE GUYS TILL I WAS 17.


BUT MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE PUSHED THE ISSUE INSTEAD I DON'T KNOW. BUT YEAH I FEEL YOUR PAIN GIRL. NOTHING CAN STOP U FROM THE ONE YOU LOVE. BUT WHAT DO U DO WITH THE PARENTS RIGHT. YEAH MAYBE EMAIL OR TELL THE GUY THE SITUATION. HE MIGHT UNDERSTAND AND MAYBE THEY WILL TOOO??
Give im ur number and try not to worry. If u play it cool, they wont have anything to try and get out of u. If u love him, u'll find a way to be wit him.
Well, I'm not one to tell you to disobey your parents, but he can get his sister (if he has one) or fake his voice as a female and ask to talk to you. Or, just let him call you and tell your parents you're partners for a school project.
dear, I presume that you're at your early or mid teens...I'm a father of two boys 3 and 1 yrs. of age. by the way, as a parent we are more concern of our children's future and you guys might think of us as a disciplinarians rather than a parents, I know this coz I was once a teen also like you...dear, I just want you to think of this, at your stage now is it dating or having a boyfriend is your priority? or is this important to you? understand your parents advise not by your ability to think but try to understand them with your heart... In my college days I have a group of the same status, we are students and I was 1 of the leader and 1 of our member, a girl came to and ask me similar question. My reply was, I am not in the position to answer your question because we're both students but since the act of coming to me is the sign of her trust and confidence that I can be of help to her so I tried to answer the question and few days later she came back and she's thanking me for my advise...and that advise was setting of priorities in what you are right now. If you're studying, be a good student and as a daughter, be a good example and daughter to your parents...note this, although we do not know 100% what is best for you, but we're here because you our children is our priority and your future is our main concern...
HAVE HIM E-MAL YOU
boys will be boys and girls...think of it this way;you sound young and curious, which is perfectly normal, however, being a parent means you want the best for your child, which can confuse. Be honest with yourself and look at your parents, are they in love, ask them how they met. Did they have these feelings when they were young too? Ask questions, and if you are loved by them, they will answer you with an open heart.
Listen, I have been through this EXACT thing. Honestly, the best idea is to not let guys call. I know that's hard, but take it from me, you'll get a lot less crap from your parents. Trust me, been there done that!! It's so not worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment