Sunday, July 25, 2010

My mother is in the hospital. I've been off from work for a week to help her. Help with advice?.?

I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately. But today after work, I literally lost it and started cursing in front of my best friend and another co-worker. It was bad. My best friend said that I shocked her and frightened her. I've seen her do way worse.





Then some other people were staring at me at a meeting. I'm just not doing well. I'm afraid I'll be called in or written up or something. Should I be worried?My mother is in the hospital. I've been off from work for a week to help her. Help with advice?.?
yes and you can be assured that you need to cool it i know that sometimes life is thrown at us a curve but we're never given no more then we can handle. you will make it and you will be ok. you just move slowly and do what you hvae to do. i know that things will be fine envetnally take care.My mother is in the hospital. I've been off from work for a week to help her. Help with advice?.?
Stress does strange things! Go to your superiors and tell them the stress that you are under before they come to you. Lay it on the line and don't worry if you cry, sometimes that is the best way to relieve your stress. Is there anyone else in the family that can help out? I too helped out a family member when she was very ill, and sometimes it seems like you are all alone with the load. Make sure you take time out for you and if you need to blow off steam, take a walk, take a deep breath and think of good thoughts. You will get over this time of frustration and stress. Friends should be understanding even at times of stress. Explain what you are going through to them, you can use the support.
Your mother is in the hospital, so it's understandable that you let your frustration get out, if your boss understands that you'll probably get just a verbal warning and not a write up..I wouldn't lose sleep over it, you should just let your boss/co-workers know that you had a serious and legitimate reason for blowing-up, and if they know that this behavior usually unlike you,i'm sure they'll understand..Hope everything goes well♥
Everyone get stress sometimes. I've recently had to help dealing with my grandparents who have Alzheimer's. It get really difficult for those taking care of others. everyone has moments when they loose control. I usually go to those I ';blown up on'; and apologize and explain my situation. Asking for forgiveness makes me feel alot better. I don't think you should be worried.


--


God Bless
Its ok to loose it we are all humans we all have feelings and as far as your friend she probably least expected it coming from you. If anything comes up at work tell them the situation and that you are very stressed out you are going through a lot of stress and it plays a factor in keeping your mind straight they should understand.
I think an immediate face-to-face apology is in order to everyone involved. I would even go to my boss and apologize to him/her for your outbreak. Assure your boss this will not happen again.





You might want to see a doctor. He may offer a mild medication to help you get through this mess.





In any event, don't take you problems out on other people.
All you have to do is explain to your friend and coworker what's going on in your life with the worry of your Mom, and also your Boss if necessary. They will definitely understand, I don't know how they wouldn't. I hope your Mom gets better soon and that you will feel less stress.
I am not sure, if you will be called off. But you need to breathe.





Take a night off, and just relax, do something that you enjoy.





Because you can't do all the things you wanna do if you can blow up at ny minute.





Good luck with your mother, and your job.
don't worry and if you do get called in explain that you realized you made a mistake and explain that you are under a lot of stress and you will make sure to be aware of your emotions at the right time in the future.
Maybe you should schedule a meeting with your supervisor. Explain that you have a lot on your plate right now %26amp; you will try to not let it interfere with your work. Better to approach him/her, before they approach you. Be proactive!
Don't dwell on it.


The only important opinion at work is that of your Boss. Your co-workers can go shove it, hypocrites :)
you probably will but don't worry if its your first

No comments:

Post a Comment