Sunday, July 25, 2010

Advice and help on dieting?

I weigh 125.6 pounds and am 5'3 and 15. My BMI is about 22.2 I think. I want to loose some weight over the summer holidays, so I have about 4 weeks I guess... i want to feel better at school and all that. i was wondering if anyone else in the same position could give me tips? On excersise and diet and whats the best way to lose weight- remember I am 15 so nothing like a gym pass...Advice and help on dieting?
Every other day do this:





3 sets of 15 squats


3 sets of 15 pushups


3 sets of 15 situps/crunches


3 sets of 15 burpees


3 sets of 15 leg lifts


3 sets of 15 squat thrusts





On 2-3 of the days you're not doing this, go for a long run, bike, or swim.





Cut out starchy food and sugary food, stay away from artificial sweeteners.





This should help you get leaner.Advice and help on dieting?
If you are serious about losing weight you must have this program. It worked for me and it is the only diet program that lost me 10 pounds in 4 weeks. It works amazing and using correct info will lose your weight easy . You can get more info from http://wloss58.notlong.com
you can walk in the morning or the afternoon


or if you have a dog go on and walk it





cut down on the carbs and junk food





have about 2 liters of water





have lots of protiens and vegies





3 portions of fruit each day





and most imprtantly have 3 MEALS a day





:)


good luck!
If you know right diet information you can lose weight. I did the program here this site and I lost 10 pounds in one month. It is very easy to lose weight. You can find my diet program that lost me 22 pounds in 60 days here http://bit.ly/bgort2
well, I think the out side appearance is more important then your weight. So, If you want to strengthen your abs, then every morning do 100 sit ups. Construct a workout routine that will strengthen your abs. Hope I helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment