Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wanted Kids advice to help me with my kids party

Bithday party games. Ages 7 - 11 years old.





The party theme is ';Pop Stars'; Hanna Montana, HighSchool Musical and Jonas Brothers. got all the decor and gifts, now i need games. I got some ideas and poposed them to my kids and they were like uhh, no. its my 7 year olds 8th birthday but most of her friends are older cause thats what in our neighborhood. Some kids from her school are coming. She says, musical chairs is for babies and so is duck duck goose. So far the games I goggled for this age are.





Sleeping Lions (all the kids lay down and someone goes around to make them laugh whever laughs is out)


Three legged sack race


Water Ballon Toss





I need games with only 1 or 2 winners per game





Wanted Kids advice to help me with my kids party
they could play a game called statues =]


my 11 year old brother lovessss it!





everybody but two people have to freeze in any position and then the two people come around. one person is the buyer, and one is the seller (of the statues) and they go around trying to make the kids laugh. i guess its kind of like that sleeping lions game but a little different! i hope this wasn't to confusing, if you have any more questions just e-mail!Wanted Kids advice to help me with my kids party
have a talent contest for high school musical? and get judges?
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment