Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is the best I can do?Pls help (pls give me a good advice)?

I have an immigrant visa and will go to Florida. It is right to marry my gf before I leave her here in the Philippines? If I marry her ,is there any problem that will arise regarding my status in my visa?Or I have to wait one year and come home here to marry her?What is the best I can do?Pls help (pls give me a good advice)?
I have no idea what you are worrying about. Florida is a beautiful place to live. If you are worried about leaving your girl, you should probably marry her before you leave. Why can't you apply for her as well? Then you could both come over here.What is the best I can do?Pls help (pls give me a good advice)?
If you mean you're getting a greencard, don't rush and get married.





To petition a foreign spouse for greencard holder takes 5-6 years. Wait until you become US citizen, then it will take 7-9 months.





BTW, you'll never know what's gonna happen in 5-6 years... if she changes her mind, then you won't have to bother with filing divorce overseas.
Marriage to her will not matter. She needs an immigrant visa as well. Your visa does not help her enter.
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment